Moving is already an exhausting process, without adding a deep cleaning to your to-do list. Bringing in a pro to do the cleaning can help you stay focused on all the logistics involved in getting your belongings from your old home to your new one.
What’s included in a Move Out Cleaning?
- Clean bathroom vanity, tub, mirrors, toilet, shower tracks, hand wipe bathroom baseboards, and interior and exterior of bathroom cabinets
- Clean kitchen counters, sink, table, stove top, interior and exterior of microwave, interior and exterior of fridge, oven (range hood and drip pans), and hand wipe interior and exterior of kitchen cabinets
- Dusting of blinds, window sills, furniture, and light fixtures (within arms reach)
- Mopping, vacuuming all rooms, washing of interior windows and sliding glass door (within arms reach)
- Interior trash cans emptied and brought to outside trash can
- Hand wipe bedroom baseboards, wipe down interior and exterior of laundry room and living room cabinets
What is the difference between deep cleaning and move out cleaning?
Move out cleaning includes a more detailed cleaning touching more areas of the home. Move out cleaning includes additional tasks such as in cleaning of bedroom baseboards, cleaning the laundry room and living room cabinets, interior fridge cleaning etc…
What happens next? How long will the cleaning take?
You’ll get an email from your house cleaning pro to confirm the appointment date and time, size of your home, and other details. When the pro arrives they will review the scope of work with you and discuss how many hours the cleaning will take. Prior to the pro beginning your cleaning you should discuss any priorities or tasks that fall outside of the listed scope of work which may result in an updated price.
Should my house/apartment be empty prior to the cleaning?
You’ll want to have your house/apartment be as empty as possible so the pro can clean all areas of your home thoroughly. Not having cabinets and closets emptied will prevent the pro from touching all areas and may result in a price adjustment.